Saturday, August 29, 2009

Waiting on the final step!!

After the loss of my dental x-rays and a quite painful second visit to the dentist, I have sent them off once again and I hope they have already arrived safely, ensuring my medical clearance. Normally the dentist is not a painful experience, but this time they put this sharp piece of plastic in my mouth and told me to "Bite Down" even though my teeth were no where near the plastic piece and what they really meant to say was "jam this plastic thing into your gums to hold it still". Twice the xray machine moved when she stomped out of the room and took a picture of what could only be my brain, probably leading to tumors down the road. But I'm over it and glad that there actually seems to be an end in site to this recovery period!

One lovely silver lining to this whole experience is that I have had a lot of time to spend with my friends and family and I was able to be here for my cousins wedding and our family vacation to Myrtle Beach!!

here are some pictures :)


Counting Crows and Augustana in Concert at the House of Blues (Not pictured: Franti and Spearhead!)


Family at Margaritaville for dinner at Broadway on the Beach!!


Beautiful sunset outside of Greg Norman's restaurant at barefoot landing!


Chantel and I on the beach for the wedding!


The Beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach !!

No comments: