Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ay Dios Mio, SAN JUAN

Little girl with puppy that lives down the street from me

A huge bug that I talked about in an earlier post that was dead on the street, apparently these are quite common in the summer, I can´t wait!
Sunset at the soccer field

San Juan sac race! I wish I could make this picture bigger (you can click to make it a little bigger), because the look on everyone´s faces are priceless, especially Sasha (the girl bending down in the background)!! The boys were winning, but they took each other down, and I hopped around them to take the lead, but they got back up and beat me anyways :( But I was laughing so hard I couldn´t even hop.


Although most of my San Juan celebrations were fun, I had an accident with one of the fire games and burned my hand. It´s a long story, but I will upload the pictures probably next week!

4 comments:

uberbaldy said...

You BURNED YOUR HAND OFF!!!!!! Edgar is going to be very upset with you JUlie(my edgar impersination hard to do in typing)

Tait Photography said...

Haha Looks like fun!

Susie B said...

Way cool! Sound like great fun. Hope your hand heals quickly ... nothing hurts worse than a burn. Keep the pictures coming.
Blessings on you,

juliebe8 said...

Thanks everyone, we did have a lot of fun, and my burn is all better, there is a scar, but I think it will disappear with this stuff that the PC doctor gave me :)