Thursday, August 21, 2008

...BY DEMAND (with mailing address just in case you forgot)

If you want to send me something but don´t know what I need, here are some items I could definitely use (some you might be able to send, others maybe not, but I will put them on the list anyways just in case you can):

Melting Chocolate (in a plastic bag, just in case it melts)
Aubrey’s or Jason Shampoo (organic)
Chocolate in general is always good
Burt’s Bees hand sanitizer spray (aloe and witch hazel)
Freeze-dried Mangosteen and Pinapple from Trader’s Joes (so good)
Freeze-dried Icecream (chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry kind – can be purchased at super wal-mart)
Orbitz cinnamon gum
Good quality face lotion (preferably organic)
Cute-Professional clothes, light material shirts or whatever you can fit in a box (machine washable por favor)
Music mixes (including artist info por favor)
Cute flip flops/ sandals- brown rainbow brand flipflops would be amazing! Size 7
Formal pants- black slacks, gray slacks – light, washable material preferred (both of mine were ruined with bleach...)
Good Dvds
Good Spices for thai and indian food
MARSHMELLOWS
Favorite teas
Natural toothpaste
Good knives--cutting boards

Thanks to everyone who has already sent things to me, I am overwhelmed with joy every time I receive a package and/or card! So far I’ve received wonderful treats from Catie, Katie, Gina and Scott! Muchisimas Gracias, I loved everything!

A few things that I don’t need anymore of:
Bug spray/sunscreen (I’m set for a while, thanks guys!)
Medicines- I get those for free through my doctor here

Also, a few tips... Sending packages in the floppy envelopes is normally better than the boxes because they usually don´t get stopped in customs like the boxes do.Basically, it´s better to send two small packages than one big one. Don´t declare any value, unless you want to insure it. If you declare a lot of money than I usually have to pay to receive the package.
Mailing Address is the same, but with PCV (peace corps volunteer) instead of PCT (PC trainee)

"Julie __, PCV"
Cuerpo de Paz 162 Chaco Boreal c/Mcal. López
Asunción, 1580 Paraguay
South America

No comments: