Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few random photos

My friends (Courtney, me, Mark, Laara, Jesus) are going to kill me for posting this, but I love it because it makes me smile everytime I see it. This was taken in Aregua, right in front of the lake. Laara is my closest neighbor!
I love this picture because it happened so spontaneously but it looks so planned. Mark and I celebrating the 4th of July in Shola´s host-family´s house. We made pizza using the outdoor brick oven and it actually turned out really good!


The most adorable pets at Erik´s host-familys house in G´re


Sasha and Karen singing Karaoke our last night together before we all split up to live in different cities.

That´s all I got for now! Miss you allll!

1 comment:

uberbaldy said...

dog and cat = awesomeness
you = weirdness ;)~